About Mosaic Stadium
Mosaic Stadium has a standard capacity of 33,000 and can be expandable to 40,000. The stadium delivers an incredible event experience with wider individual seats, a sunken bowl to ease spectator access, expansive concourses, and a wide range of concessions and hospitality offerings, including a general admission lounge and premium options that include 38 suites for corporate partners.
Mosaic Stadium, located at Evraz Place, is home of the Saskatchewan Roughriders Football Club.
Mosaic Stadium Visitor Guide
Everything you need to know before attending an event at Mosaic Stadium!
The information provided applies to majority of events held at Mosaic Stadium. For event-specific information, please visit evrazplace.com or follow Evraz Place social channels for updates leading up to the event.
Host your next event at Saskatchewan's iconic new stadium!
Mosaic Stadium is much more than a sporting facility. This new centerpiece of the Regina horizon offers several premium service lounges and suites for hosting corporate meetings, receptions, luncheons and galas. These modern spaces can accommodate a range of event types in a unique and comfortable setting.
Enjoy premium, culinary services in stunning lounge and reception spaces that boast exceptional views of the CFL's premier football stadium.
Our passion for delectable cuisine shines through in every culinary experience. Chef Jaimeet Kathuria prepares each menu item with pride using the freshest ingredients catered to your event needs. Whatever your guests' tastes may be, our team will deliver the experience you are looking for.
We know what it takes behind the scenes to host a flawless, unforgettable event. Our team's dedication and attention to detail ensure your event will leave a lasting impression on your guests. Let us help you bring your event vision to life at Mosaic Stadium.
Located on suite and club level, west side.
Enjoy this two-level premium lounge with warm decor, views of the football field and access to an exterior balcony overlooking beautiful Confederation Park and its historic fountain. The lower level has quartz-topped tables, leather chairs and a Starbucks beverage station to please your most discerning guests. The upper level has modern, comfortable furniture, a cozy fireplace and a birds-eye view of the lounge below. The modern aurora borealis lighting feature adds to the atmosphere in this unique event space.
AGT Lounge Upper Level
Size: 3,831 sq. ft
Capacity: 89 (reception style)
AGT Lounge Lower Level
Size: 7,728 sq. ft
Capacity: 251 (reception style)
Harvard's Studio 620 Lounge
Located on the main concourse level, west side.
This contemporary sports lounge setting is perfect for more casual events. True football fans will enjoy the decor that features benches from historic Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field. Our team can also transform the lounge into a more a formal event space to meet your needs.
Size: 10,739 sq. ft
Capacity: 500 (Rider game days) 192 (reception style)
Located on the 300 and 400 levels.
Mosaic Stadium offers suites for smaller gatherings. With stunning views of the football field, these suites are perfect for more intimate events. These areas offer views of the football field, premium Starbucks coffee service stations and everything you need to make your event a success.
Capacity: 20 - 100 (reception style)
Capital Auto Suites
Located on the club level, east side.
Two Capital Auto Suites offer an intimate setting for your next event. Modern, upscale decor make this area the perfect setting for smaller gatherings and celebrations.
Upper level size: 3,390 sq. ft
Lower level size: 4,305 sq. ft
Book an Event at Mosaic Stadium
To book Mosaic Stadium for your next event, complete the request form below. A member of our team will be in touch to complete your request and discuss your event needs.
Mosaic Stadium Public Tours
Have you ever wondered what Mosaic Stadium looks like behind the scenes? Or just how big the Maxtron really is? Join us to experience a behind-the-scenes peek at some of the inner workings of Mosaic Stadium while having some of your most burning questions answered.
- Your excursion begins at the Rider Store and follows the main concourse to the Maxtron with highlights along the way.
- We want you to get the most out of tour as possible so please bring a camera and your questions.
- We keep the groups small so that you won’t miss any of the sights, facts or trivia that our guides share.
- There is a nominal charge of $10.00 per person 12 years of age and older.
- You can book your spot(s) online or through the Rider Ticket Office at 1-888-4-RIDERS (474-3377)
Field of Play Bookings
For rental information on the field of play for Mosaic Stadium, call the City of Regina Central Scheduling office at 306-777-PLAY (7529) or fill out a request form on the City of Regina website.
For any questions, please contact Evraz Place at 306-781-9200.
Directions and Parking
Mosaic Stadium is located at Evraz Place in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Mosaic Stadium Accessibiltiy Features
Mosaic Stadium is a public, community facility, and it is important that all guests are able to visit the facility for any type of event and have a positive experience. Improving the accessibility of the stadium is an ongoing effort and ensuring it is inclusive for all guests is a top priority.
Accessible Media Inc. (AMI) published a video in September 2017 to speak to the accessible features of Mosaic Stadium
The City of Regina and architect team worked closely with the following community groups to ensure the building process met the accessibility needs of the citizens of Regina:
- Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Office of Disability Issues for Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission
- Saskatchewan Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- The Big Sky Centre for Learning and Being Astonished Inc.
- Paratransit, a convenient way of getting to the stadium is given priority access on game days and during major events
- Guests with accessible needs are able to be dropped off right outside the stadium gates
- Approximately 200 accessible parking spots are available close to the stadium (located west of Confederation Park and south of the Sportplex). Paid parking spaces was a recommendation from the community to guarantee a parking spot for those with accessible needs
- There is free accessible parking along 10th Avenue, east of the stadium
- Braille is available on all room signage
- Each stadium level is identified with signage of a different bright colour, so a person that experiences visual impairment will know what level they are in based on the colour. The stadium team has started to implement signage with white logo/pictogram and dark background, giving the proper contrast for individuals that experience visual impairment.
- The wide concourse makes it easier for guests to make their way around the stadium easier and more comfortably
- Tactile wayfinding strips are in place at all main entrance gates and three elevator lobbies
- Tactile panels are installed at all PED ramps
- Twenty three accessible seating pods are located on every level with 271 accessible/ companion seats (157 and 114 respectively)
- Power stations were included in the majority of the accessible seating pods to allow users to charge their chairs or other devices (e.g. breathing apparatus)
- Guests with accessible needs can watch a game or event from anywhere in the stadium and have their family there with them
- Each of the 38 suites and the AGT Lounge have dedicated accessible viewing spaces Guests with accessible needs have access to a variety of seating options
- Historic Mosaic Stadium had limited seating options and guests were limited to a small number of friends and family members. The current Mosaic Stadium has an open-seating format with comfortable folding chairs available for use by friends and family members
- 14 of the accessible seating pods are located on the main concourse level as you enter Mosaic Stadium, so guests do not have to go up the elevators, stairs or ramps to get to their seats
- Accessible seating areas are gated so those in those areas can sit comfortably without getting congested by the crowd. This also allowed the front rail to be dropped 250 mm, or 10” to provide a clear view of the playing field
- Accessible drink counter tops have been installed in all of the accessible pods following feedback from the community
- Nine, voice-equipped elevators are located around the stadium
- Nine large, universal-inclusive, accessible washrooms
- One of the washrooms has an overhead lift for transfers and adult plinth for personal care needs
- Only one other lift in Regina is available to the public (U of R)
- The City of Regina consulted with Being Astonished on this design
- All standard public washrooms (53 in total) have at least one accessible stall
- Four guest services booths are conveniently located on the main concourse for guests to go to if they require additional assistance of any kind
- 300 hearing assist devices using Listen Technologies Corporation are available from the guest services booths
- The fire alarm system is equipped with strobe lights
- All hallways and rooms have strobe lights attached to their alarm systems
- All concession stands counters are set at standard accessible heights
- Every door in the stadium has lever handle instead of door knobs
- 40 power-assisted doors are in place throughout the stadium
- Over 20 of the doors were added outside of code requirements