Accreditation & News Releases
Thank you to our media partners for continued coverage of Queen City Ex. We provide admission and parking passes to working media who will be actively filing stories, reporting or announcing, taking photos or assisting in news production during Queen City Ex.
Media passes are scanned at the gate and are valid for all five days of the event. We provide parking passes for all working media personnel; however, parking is limited on site so we encourage carpooling.
Once you submit your media accreditation application, we'll send instructions for accreditation package pickup.
Deadline to apply is Monday, July 23 at 4:30 p.m. Applications submitted after Monday, July 23 at 4:30 p.m. will not be accepted.
For questions about accreditation, contact Shalyn Kivela, Digital Media & Corporate Communications Manager at 306-541-4134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and Parking
Accredited media may park inside the Canada Centre (entrance is through Pasqua Street gate). Please have your media pass on you and clearly visible at all times. Please not that media passes are not valid for backstage access to Great Western Stage concerts.
Queen City Ex News Releases
- 2018 Queen City Ex brings community together in fun, unique ways
- Mosaic Flip for Hunger family day fights hunger and brings the community together
- Queen City Ex 2018 celebrates summer with new food and new entertainment
- 2017 Queen City Ex wraps with a week of strong attendence
- The Mosaic Company sending thousands to Queen City Ex
- The Great Western Stage brings an incredible lineup to Queen City Ex
- 2016 Queen City Ex wraps with attendance on par with last year
Please contact Shalyn Kivela, Digital Media & Corporate Communications Manager, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 306-541-4134.
For all other inquiries, please call 306-781-9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.