Accreditation & News Releases
Thank you to our media partners for continued coverage of Queen City Ex. We provide admission and parking passes to working media who will be actively filing stories, reporting or announcing, taking photos or assisting in news production during Queen City Ex.
Media passes are scanned at the gate and are valid for all five days of the event. We provide parking passes for all working media personnel; however, parking is limited on site so we encourage carpooling.
Once you submit your media accreditation application, we'll send instructions for accreditation package pickup.
Deadline to apply is Monday, July 22 at 4:30 p.m. Applications submitted after Monday, July 22 at 4:30 p.m. will not be accepted.
For questions about accreditation, contact Sabeen Ahmad at 306-519-4070 or email@example.com.
Access and Parking
Location of media parking lot is still to be determined. Please have your media pass on you and clearly visible at all times. Please not that media passes are not valid for backstage access to Great Western Stage concerts.
Queen City Ex News Releases
- Just announced: Rider game-day ticket holders will experience Queen City Ex for free
- Just announced: Paul Brandt to perform at Queen City Ex
- Just announced: Nelly to perform at Queen City Ex
- Just announced: Regina Symphony Orchestra & Jeans n' Classics performing the music of Journey & Queen
- Just announced: Tom Cochrane and April Wine co-headline Queen City Ex
- Just announced: An Evening with 98 Degrees with special guests O-Town
- Pile O' Bones Rodeo debuts at the Queen City Ex
- Queen City Ex going back to its roots
- 2018 Queen City Ex brings community together in fun, unique ways
- Mosaic Flip for Hunger family day fights hunger and brings the community together
- Queen City Ex 2018 celebrates summer with new food and new entertainment
- 2017 Queen City Ex wraps with a week of strong attendence
- The Mosaic Company sending thousands to Queen City Ex
- The Great Western Stage brings an incredible lineup to Queen City Ex
- 2016 Queen City Ex wraps with attendance on par with last year
Please contact Sabeen Ahmad, Brand Storyteller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 306-519-4070.
For all other inquiries, please call 306-781-9200 or email email@example.com.