Exhibiting at Queen City Ex Trade Show
With nearly 200,000 people attending Queen City Ex, the trade show provides an exceptional opportunity to market your products or services.
During Queen City Ex, the AffinityPlex is turned into a large trade show with vendors showcasing a variety of products and services. Special events take place daily on the trade show floor.
- Handmade Local Market - shop local, shop homemade
- three and five-day options available with placement in a special location on the show floor reserved exclusively for handmade products
- Tavern Bar located directly in the AffinityPlex
- Show floor now fully licensed!
Apply to become a Queen City Ex exhibitor
Apply online to become an exhibitor. If you have any questions, contact Cindy Heibein at email@example.com or 306-527-6105.
If you would like to be a part of our concessionaire program, please contact Degan Middleton-Machdanz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-781-9298.
All exhibitors must have insurance for their booths, which can be purchased through PAL Insurance Brokers if they don't have a separate policy. Proof of insurance must be supplied by July 1, 2019, as per the rules and regulations. Failing to submit your proof of insurance will result in forfeiting your booth and no refunds will be issued.
Your insurance broker can assist you in either commercial general or event liability insurance or you may consider the offering that is included in this package. Exhibitors can obtain specific exhibitor liability insurance thru PAL Canada Insurance Brokers. For more information visit www.palcanada.com.
Wednesday July 31 - Saturday, August 3: 12 - 10 p.m.
Sunday, August 4: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
All exhibits must be open and staffed during these hours.
Floor Plans and Exhibitor List
2020 Info Coming Soon!
Booth Dimensions and Information
Each booth is 10' x 10' and includes the following:
- Draped 8’ high back drop and 3’ high sides
- 800 watt, 120 volt, six amp electrical outlet
- Complimentary fork lift during move-in and move-out hours
- Special first-timer rate: $525
- Corner location: $925
- In line: $675 (best available)
- Three-day handmade market (Friday, Saturday, Sunday): $400
- Five-day handmade market: $525
- Set-up hours:
- Monday, July 29: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 30: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- No end caps allowed
- No exhibitor shall block the sightline of another
- Show management assigns booth space and no chosen booth is guaranteed
- Show management has the right to move any exhibitor at any time for the betterment of the show
- No exclusives are offered
- No exhibitor shall move from their assigned location unless approved by show management
- Exhibitors must stay within their booth space
- No encroaching into the aisles or soliciting in the aisles
- Full payment is due upon registration
Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. One complimentary parking pass is provided per exhibitor and will be provided in an exhibitor kit prior to Queen City Ex. These kits will be available on move-in day at the QCX show office.
Exhibitor Admission Passes
Admission passes are required for entrance at all gates and entrances into the building prior to event times. Three admission passes are provided per 10' x 10' booth. A maximum of 10 complimentary admission passes per company will be provided. Additional admission passes are $40/week and can be purchased through your Map Your Show profile.
Although the AffinityPlex will be well secured, the security of individual displays and merchandise is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Please arrive at your booth at least 30 minutes prior to the opening of the building and ensure your booth is not left unattended until all the public are out of the building at closing time. You must wear your exhibitor badge for entrance to the buildings during off times.
All booths must remain set up and open for business until 10 p.m. on Sunday, August 5, 2018. Move out begins at 11 p.m. and must be completed by Monday, August 6, 2018, at 5 p.m.
Policies for Exhibitors
During move in, only the north overhead door will be available. Exhibitors must drop and go to allow everyone access in a timely fashion.
During move out, no vehicle access will be allowed at the Princess St. gate or the overhead door in the AffinityPlex until 11 p.m. on Sunday, August 4, 2019 due to safety issues with the public still on the grounds.
Any vehicles dropping supplies off during event days must do so before 11 a.m.
Shipments and Deliveries Prior to the Show
Shipments of parcels and materials delivered Queen City Ex for exhibitors will not be accepted, signed for or stored at Evraz Place by Evraz Place employees or stakeholders.