August 9 - 10, 2019
Evraz Place, Mosaic Stadium
The electrifying return of the most potent, explosive force in North American music history and the first time ever in Regina as a headline artist!
- #1 selling solo artist in U.S. history
- 12-time CMA-ACM Entertainer of the Year
- First country concert ever in Mosaic Stadium! Presented by Amazon Music.
- 6.4 million tickets sold on his last tour!
Dates: Friday, August 9 & Saturday, August 10
Time: 7 p.m. CST
Where: Mosaic Stadium, Evraz Place, Regina, SK
Tickets on sale: Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m. CST sharp
Ticket limit: 8 tickets/person
Ticket prices: $79.71 + taxes & fees
But ONLY at the following:
- Ticketmaster Express (855) 985-5500
- Go to Ticketmaster app on your mobile device
Please note that there are NO advance box office sales
Special note: Please go now to www.ticketmaster.ca/garthbrooks and click on "Insider Tips" to create an account or refresh your existing Ticketmaster account for a quicker purchasing experience!
The concerts will go on rain or shine!
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Animals (except certified service animals to aid guests with disabilities
- Backpacks, luggage, grocery & paper bags, duffle bags, large bags, large purses or large camera cases
- Balloons (air or helium)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, etc.)
- Banners or large flags
- Cameras with lenses longer than three inches. Decals, stickers, confetti or glitter
- Drones and/or remote-controlled aircraft
- Electronic equipment including lap top computers, video recorders, tripods & wearable video cameras including GoPros.
- Food, beverages or liquids (cans, bottles, boxes, flasks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Knives, pocket knives, box cutters, scissors, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devise (bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, etc.)
- Objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles (sticks, bats, clubs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Offensive or profane messages or images on signs and clothing. Must comply with standards of taste and decency
- Seat cushions
- Selfie sticks
- Strollers and infant car seats or carriers
No Weapons are allowed in the stadium. Possession of a firearm or any other weapon is strictly forbidden. Possession of such a weapon will result in immediate confiscation, ejection and possible arrest. Only sworn on-duty law enforcement officers acting in their official capacity working at venue are able to carry a weapon.
Strobe lighting may be in use during performances.
Garth Brooks has a clear bag policy.
Signs are allowed as long as they fit the following criteria:
- Cannot be larger than 28” x 22”
- Cannot display profanity or objectionable images
- Cannot contain political wording/images
- Wording/images must be in good taste
- Cannot be on sticks/poles
- Security personnel have permission to ask guests with signs to lower their signs that are obstructing the view of other guests