Current Internal Job Opportunities
Select one of the current job opportunities from the menu below to view.
Guest Services Representative
Summary of Duties:
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for providing front line customer services to the public in the Co-operators Centre and other locations as necessary. Performs reception duties for the Co-operators Centre, including greet, assist and directing people to contact or service areas at Evraz Place. Provides information to the public utilizing the facilities via in person, telephone and email communications. Maintains the key inventory system (including sign out and return) as well as dressing room allocations and issuing and receiving keys. Will access the City of Regina scheduling system for available facility times and where applicable, takes information from clients for potential facility bookings. Create, update and edit schedules for the Co-operators Centre and other facilities as needed, in coordination with other REAL departments. Collects and processes team/individual registrations and/or payments for recreational hockey league(s). Ensures that all functions are performed consistently, delivering a high level of quality customer service.
- Grade twelve (12) education
- Experience in cash handling and basic accounting procedures
- Working knowledge of computers and must be comfortable with Excel; Proficient typing skills
- Demonstrated experience in customer service
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work conscientiously with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment where there are often multiple demands
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others
Conditions of Employment/Other Information:
- This position is an in-scope position under the RWDSU Collective Agreement.
- Qualified applicants will be subject to submitting and maintaining a satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
- A complete job description is available upon request from People Services
* The shift start and stop times may be adjusted during course of Block Schedule duration, based on operational requirements;
*NOTE: it is anticipated that operational requirements may be reduced from December 17, 2020 to January 1, 2021 (approximately). As such, hours scheduled during this period may be reduced.
Wage/Salary Information: $13.26 - $18.55
Employment Terms: Anticipated Block Schedule running December 13, 2020 – March 31, 2021
Positions Available: 4 Block Schedule Postings Available:
Block 1: Monday to Friday, approx 37.5hr/wk (target shift 3:30pm to 11:00pm)*
Block 2: Saturday & Sunday, approx 14hr/wk (target shift 7:00am to 2:00pm)*
Block 3: Saturday & Sunday, approx 10hr/wk (target shift 2:00pm to 7:00pm)*
Block 4: Saturday & Sunday, approx 10hr/wk (target shift 7:00pm to 12:00am)*
Where to Apply: https://apply.workable.com/j/A8C92BF2DB
Posting Date: November 24, 2020
Closing Date: December 3, 2020 *NOTE: Preference will be given to internal applicants, based on Seniority