How to Apply
Review the list of job opportunities and complete an employment application form.
Current Internal Job Opportunities
Current Internal/External Job Opportunities
About Evraz Place
Located in the heart of Regina, Evraz Place hosts many major events that take place in the city. Home of the Brandt Centre, Queensbury Convention Centre, The Co-operators Centre, AffinityPlex and Mosaic Stadium, Evraz Place is the city’s events and entertainment hub. Join the team and be part of delivering world-class entertainment, right here in Regina.
The Regina Exhibition Association Limited (REAL), operator of Evraz Place, requires flexible, customer-focused employees to help deliver more than 700 events each year. Each positon requires different knowledge, skills and abilities, but we’re looking for reliable, dependable team players who like to help customers, pay attention to detail and focus on getting results.
All candidates will be assessed based on the following core competencies, in addition to the job-specific knowledge, skills and abilities listed in the job postings:
- Customer Focus – understanding and meeting or exceeding customer needs
- Results Focus – paying attention to detail, knowing what results are important and focusing efforts to achieve them
- Teamwork – working cooperatively and productively to get the job done
- Communication – ability to communicate effectively and maintain positive relationships with employees and customers
- Reliability and Dependability – being reliable, responsible and dependable to ensure work gets done in a timely manner
- Adaptability – being able to adapt to changes in the workplace
- Problem Solving – being able to address issues/problems; identify solutions to address customer issues and needs
Evraz Place hosts cultural, arts, recreational, entertainment and sporting events attended by guests all ages. With the diversity of events and guests on the property, we're committed to provide a safe environment for employees, customers and clients.
Employees at REAL are in a position of authority and trust. To ensure the safety of clients, customers and corporate assets, all employees must successfully pass a Criminal Record Check. Costs incurred to complete a Criminal Record Check will be paid by REAL upon hire, and offers of employment will be conditional based upon submitting and maintaining a satisfactory Criminal Record Check for the duration of employment.