Know Before You Go
At Evraz Place, we work hard to make sure all events we host on our property create positive, memorable experiences for our guests.
For all major events, here is what you should expect and know before you go.
Traffic & Parking
Evraz Place offers complimentary parking on site. Parking restrictions will be in effect for major events like Canada's Farm Progress Show, Queen City Ex and Canadian Western Agribition. Check this page for event-specific updates and follow us on social media for the latest information.
When multiple events take place on the same day, parking can be in high demand. On event days, we encourage guests to arrive early, carpool, get dropped off or use public transit. We also encourage guests, whenever possible, to park off-site and walk to and from their vehicles to the event. Please obey parking signs, follow instructions from parking attendants and park only in designated areas. Thank you for your cooperation.
There are multiple exits available at Evraz Place for guests to use when leaving the property.
- Lewvan Drive on west side of property
- 10th Avenue on east side of property
- Princess Street on north side of property
- Pasqua Street on north side of property
Several parking spaces are reserved close to our facilities for guests who have mobility challenges. Please ensure your accessible parking permit is clearly displayed in the vehicle.
Saskatchewan Roughrider Game Day Parking
Parking at Evraz Place on game days is reserved only for those who purchase seasonal parking passes. No public parking will be available on site for fans attending football games unless they have purchased a seasonal pass. Parking at Evraz Place for seasonal parking pass holders is located in the lot southwest of the Brandt Centre (see map). Access is via the Lewvan Drive gate only. Fans who have purchased a seasonal parking pass must display the pass in their vehicles when they enter the property. Learn more about seasonal parking passes.
Seasonal accessible parking passes at Evraz Place will be available for purchase, based on feedback from some guests who said they would prefer to pay for a guaranteed spot rather than use complimentary first-come, first-served accessible parking areas. Paid accessible parking will be located along the west side of Confederation Park (see map). Guests must display an accessible parking tag, along with their seasonal parking pass. Access is via the Lewvan Drive gate only.Free accessible parking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis on 10th Ave. and the parking area south of the Lawson Aquatic Centre. City of Regina Paratransit service will be available on game days, and fans with mobility challenges can also be dropped off close to the stadium’s northwest entrance if they have a valid accessible parking tag displayed in the vehicle.
Evraz Place is a multi-purpose event complex that will serve more than three million guests this year. With it being a community facility, some parking on game days will be held for Evraz Place guests, tenants and employees who visit for purposes other than Saskatchewan Roughrider football games. Parking attendants will be on duty on game days to ensure people are parking in the proper designated areas.
Guest Drop-off & Pick-up
- Drop-offs for the event are at any entrance.
- During or after the event, pick-ups will occur at the same locations.
- City of Regina Bus Service is available from Downtown Terminal. Regular fare applies. See here for the transit schedule.
- Patrons, staff and volunteers may be subject to a pat down search and/or scanning by metal detectors of their person or personal belongings.
- Anyone refusing a search may be refused entry or may be evicted from the building.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive early to allow extra time for security and search procedures.
- Prohibited items will be removed.
- Please note: there will be no storage available for your items.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
For clarity, the items listed below are not meant to be all inclusive, but to be helpful in your preparations for event day. If you are unsure of whether or not an item is allowed or prohibited, please call the Brandt Centre box office at (306) 781-9300 to confirm. Please note there will be no storage available for your items.
- Items allowed:
- Sealed water bottles up to 341 ml
- Individual snacks for children or required for medical reasons
- Empty thermos or water bottle no larger than 1 liter
- Items prohibited:
- Outside alcohol
- Non-prescription drugs
- Any object in security’s opinion that may be used as a weapon, including all knives.
- Signs which obstruct stadium pageantry or signage
- Whistles, electronic noisemakers or compressed air horns
- Laser pointers/pens
- Poles or sticks (including selfie-sticks)
- Obscene or indecent signs or clothing (at the discretion of security)
- Glass bottles, cans or jars
- Pets except for service animals
- Cameras and video recorders are normally allowed as long as they do not interfere with the other fans’ enjoyment of the event.
- For events in which cameras and video recorders are not allowed, a notice to fans will be provided prior to the event.
- Images must be for personal use only.
- Images must not be used for commercial purposes without the permission of Evraz Place.
Lost and Found
- Lost and Found is located at the at the Security office (located on the west-side of the Brandt Centre concourse)
- Guests can contact security lost and found during the event or after the event during regular
- Security office hours:
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 4 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Saturday & Sunday 24hrs
Security office phone: (306) 781-9252
- Security and medical staff are on-site at every event from start to end. If you feel you need security help or medical assistance, do not hesitate to approach someone. They can be identified wearing yellow security shirts
- You can also go directly to our Guest Services location (located at the Brandt Centre box office)
- You may also call the Security office phone at (306) 781-9252
- First aid rooms are located on the southwest side of the Brandt Centre concourse
- If you require first-aid, please contact or approach an Evraz Place employee immediately
- Evraz Place employees will be wearing an Evraz Place or Brandt Centre branded uniform
- Security will be wearing yellow security uniforms
- You may also call the Security office phone at (306) 781-9252
- Fans must be 19 years or older to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages
- Proper photo identification is required to purchase any alcoholic beverage.
- Evraz Place reserves the right to check proof of legal drinking age.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter the building if they are visibly intoxicated. Drunk and disorderly behaviour will result in ejection from the stadium without refund.
- A maximum of two (2) alcoholic beverages per purchase is permitted. The per-purchase limit may be reduced or increased without prior notice and sales may be discontinued at any time, at the discretion of Evraz Place management.
- As per SLGA licensing, it is illegal to have in your possession liquor that was not purchased within the building.
- Any guest found to be in possession of liquor not purchased within the building will have that liquor confiscated and not returned, and the guest will be denied entry or removed.
- Any guest who does not cooperate with security in regards to this offence will be turned over to the Regina Police Service for removal from the building.
All buildings on Evraz Place are smoke free. This includes electronic cigarettes and chewing tobacco. Violations will result in immediate ejection from the property.
Refunds & Exchanges
Evraz Place has a no refund, no exchange policy on tickets for all events.
What is the minimum age of a child needing to buy a ticket?
For the majority of events, children aged two and above must purchase a ticket to enter the facility. Those children under the age of two and will not be occupying a seat do not need to purchase a ticket.